- Abiel is curious about how educators decide what artwork teens like and if the time period or culture of the artwork matters.
- Daniel wonders if people really get the point of a museum.
- Suzanna and Billy are eager to figure out if teen councils are useful AND how non-education museum staff feel about working with young people.
- Joygil wants to know what the obstacles are to letting young people curate exhibits.
- Jannath is going to solve the outreach dilemma by figuring out how best to communicate with teens.
- Chloe and Jack are taking two different angles to figure out what teens are really looking for in museum programs.
- Jonah is analyzing demographic connections between age, interest, education, and location and museum preferences.
- Isabela is trying to pinpoint the assumptions people have about museums.
- Joe is working on a mini-documentary about teens in museums.
We've had three weeks of thinking about these topics, several hours of making mini-surveys and interview plans, so it's about time we shared. Stay tuned for survey links both here and on our facebook page.