- Suzanna and Billy are curious to learn about Teen Councils at museums, so this survey is for anyone who works as a teen programmer in a museum.
- Jannath is on the prowl for information about outreach strategies, so if you're a teen programmer, do this one too.
- Abiel wants to learn more about how educators/tour leaders decide what to show teens, so this is for anyone who gives tours/teaches teens directly.
- Jack wants to know about what teens want. Are you a teenager? Fill this one out.
- Jonah is curious about who goes to which museums. Anyone can fill this out AND share with friends!
Saturday, August 6, 2011
Check this box
Last week at Eyebeam, we took over their computers to create several online surveys so we can learn more about the relationship between teens and museums. Help us figure it all out by filling out the surveys that relate to you: